Lightroom 5.6 is now available as a final release on Adobe.com and using updates in Lightroom 5. This release is to provide support for additional camera raw support, lens profile support and address bugs that were introduced in previous releases of Lightroom.
Adobe Camera Raw 8.6 is now available as a final release for Photoshop CS6 and Photoshop CC. This release improves performance when batch processing images, both through the Save button in Camera Raw and when converting images to DNG in the DNG Converter. DNG Converter 8.6 is provided for customers using versions of Photoshop older than Photoshop CS6.
Updates to Camera Raw 8 for Photoshop CS6 only include new camera support, lens profile support, and bug fixes. The new features listed in the release notes are only available in Photoshop CC.
With all current Sony Cameras already supported in Lightroom, the latest update adds lens profiles for the following Sony A-mount lenses:
• Sony SAL 28mm f/2.8
• Sony SAL 16mm f/2.8 Fisheye
• Sony SAL 100mm f/2.8 MACRO
• Sony SAL DT 16-105mm f/3.5-5.6
• Sony SAL DT 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3
• Sony SAL DT 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3
• Sony SAL 70-200mm f/2.8G
• Sony SAL 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G SSM
• Sony SAL 70-400mm f/4-5.6 G SSM
• Sony SAL 70-400mm f/4-5.6 G SSM II
• Sony SAL 135mm f/2.8 STF
• Sony SAL 300mm f/2.8 G SSM II
Plus two third-party lenses for Sony:
• Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Sony APS A-Mount
• Zeiss Touit 50mm f/2.8 Macro for APS Sony E-Mount
Camera Raw 8.6 adds camera matching color profiles for the following camera models:
• Sony RX100 III
• Sony A7S
• Sony Alpha A77 II